DAC Investigative Services is a sole proprietorship with Daniel A. Coane, a Vermont-licensed Private Investigator, as principal. Mr. Coane has been a practicing investigator since 1977 and is a native Vermonter, with considerable knowledge of the State, as well as having many contacts throughout. DAC Investigative Services is primarily for the legal and investigative professions. DAC Investigative Services has an extensive network with other private investigators. Also, being centrally located in Vermont's capital city, DAC Investigative Services can provide quick access to most state records filed in either Montpelier, Middlesex or Burlington, guaranteeing timely research or retrieval of those records.
DAC Investigative Services is your best and least expensive source for complete and thorough access to all VT Department of Motor Vehicle (VT DMV) Records.
- Vermont Dept. of Motor Vehicle Records searches and retreival.
- Vermont Civil and Criminal Records searches and retreival.
- Selective and Limited Background & Asset Searches
- Selective and Limited Missing Person Locates and Skip Tracing
- Selective and Limited Personal Injury & Product Liability Investigations
- Subpoena & Federal Summons/Complaint Service
- Jury Panel Background & Record Searches
DAC Investigative Services does not conduct domestic or worker's comp surveillance.
VT Association of Investigative & Security Services (VAISS) (1983 – present)
Former Member/Chair, VT Board of Private Investigative and Security Services (licensing & regulation) (1996-2007)